CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 43
For Episode 43 of the CollabTalk Podcast, the conversation focused on the continuum of collaboration within the modern workplace, and how collaboration means different things to different people. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Rob Bogue (@RobBogue), an author, trainer, and Organizational Development Consultant with Thor Projects LLC, and Microsoft MVP who is known through the community as the SharePoint Shepherd. [LinkedIn | MVPbuzzChat]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Rob begins to break down the concept of collaboration [8:10]
- What caused the enterprise to (finally) recognize the business-critical nature of collaboration [14:42]
- Why our ability to evolve and change has evolved and changed [20:25]
- Some examples of the benefits of collaboration within the manufacturing sector [26:50]
- Rob shares some thoughts on AI, the social graph, and other ways organizations can “reduce friction” and automate collaboration [39:40]
- Will the metaverse change the ways in which we collaborate? [49:33]
- How “stable” is the collaboration space? [58:02]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!
[…] Podcast | Episode 43 [blog | […]