Why does OneDrive continually ask for permissions? #M365AMA
In this episode, the #M365AMA panel discusses the following community question:
“There is an OneDrive issue with one of my user. The user is given edit permission by the other user to a file. But when he is trying to access the file it is stillShowing you need permission to access that. Then he requested and again given permission still the same issue. Can some one please let me know what’s the problem.”
Check out the discussion here:
Participating in this discussion were:
- Christian Buckley @buckleyplanet
- Sharon Weaver @sharoneweaver
- Sean McDonough @spmcdonough
- Kirsty McGrath @kirstymcgrath13
Some relevant notes/links shared by the team:
- Internal/External? Maybe admin config? Maybe it’s a policy issue?
- Is the account the link has been sent to a Live attached account? Do you have external user access disabled and\or set for domain-specific access?