CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 44
For Episode 44 of the CollabTalk Podcast, the conversation focused on the rise of chatbots, how organizations are using them, where they fail with their deployments, and some best practices and practical advice for building a successful chatbot. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Eliav Cohen (@Eliavcohen), the founder of TheBotLab.io, a hyper-optimized live-chat chatbot that converts into revenue or a customer, as well as the owner of Seattle Ballooning. [LinkedIn]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Eliav shares how he went from hot air ballooning to chatbots [1:59]
- Some of the basic scenarios and user cases for implementing a chatbot [5:37]
- The role of chat, and the automation of chat, within modern collaboration [10:32]
- Re-training your sales organization to trust these new tools [13:23]
- How chatbots provide richer customer profile data [23:54]
- How can organizations prepare for building a chatbot solutions? What should they consider? [30:15]
- Personalization and context matters [38:48]
- Important tips on optimizing your sales funnel [45:11]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!