Productivity, another #CollabTalk TweetJam, and #TeamsNation
When you think about improving enterprise collaboration, a number of tools and platforms and experts likely come to mind. But as with any “best practice,” what may be a productivity improvement or best practice for your organization may not fit the needs or collaboration culture of most other organizations.
For the next #CollabTalk TweetJam, we are partnering with the #TeamsNation global event (it’s FREE, so register here) taking place on Wednesday, May 12th within the BST time zone (GMT +1) and once again gather as a community to discuss “Improving Productivity in the Enterprise.” During this 1-hour Twitter-based panel discussion, you’ll see Microsoft MVPs and RDs, community experts, Microsoft partners, consultants, and practitioners joining in to share their perspectives and real-world examples of they approach — and measure — productivity improvements within the enterprise. While the primary focus of most participants is the Microsoft ecosystem (Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure) we welcome all experts to the table!
Anyone can join this community discussion using Twitter and the #CollabTalk hashtag or your favorite Twitter platform. You don’t even need to be an “expert” to participate in the online conversation. Anyone can ask questions, comment on the questions posed, or just “lurk” in the background. These online discussions are open to anyone — you do not have to be on the panel to participate.
As always, this month’s tweetjam is being sponsored by tyGraph and AvePoint, and of course the #TeamsNation event Thanks for your support!
If you have never participated in one of these tweetjams, it’s pretty simple: anyone can jump in and share their thoughts, or just lurk in the wings and absorb the wisdom of the crowd. Either way, it’ll be a TON of content to consume in a single hour. You can follow the live session using the Twitter UI of your choice (Twitter.com, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, whatever). How it works is that I’ll post a series of questions every few minutes, and people will respond to Q1, Q2, Q3 and so forth with A1, A2, A3, always including the #CollabTalk hashtag with their answers. Feel free to reply as often (or as little) as you’d like, ask your own follow up questions, share relevant links, re-tweet others, and engage with the audience.
The questions we will discuss during the session include:
- What 3 things would have the greatest impact on enterprise productivity, and why?
- Considering people, process, and technology, where is the focus of your org, and why?
- What role does culture play within enterprise productivity, and how does an org build & maintain a strong culture?
- Focusing on technology, how do you/your org approach productivity improvements?
- Describe your greatest productivity blunder, and how you (hopefully) turned it around.
- Within the Microsoft ecosystem, where can customers get the most “bang for the buck” in enterprise productivity?
- In your opinion, where should Microsoft be investing to improve enterprise productivity? Or are they making the right investments?
As always, there will be side-questions, side-conversations, and wise-cracking throughout. This is open to the public, so please join in the discussion! The dialog is always thought-provoking and fun.
Participating on this panel (so far):
- Heather Severino (@HeatherSeverino), Office Apps & Services MVP, MCT Regional Lead, MOS Master, MCP, MT and owner at TeachUTech
- Ståle Hansen (@StaleHansen), Microsoft RD & Teams MVP, ceo at CloudWay
- Laura Rogers (@WonderLaura), SharePoint MVP, consultant, and owner of IW Mentor
- Merethe Stave (@MeretheStave), Office Apps & Services MVP, cco and senior cloud architect at CloudWay
- Lesley Crook (@Lesley_wolan), Microsoft MVP and modern workplace consultant at Symity
- Nicki Borell (@NickiBorell), Microsoft MVP & RD, evangelist & consultant for SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
- Emily Mancini (@EEmancini), Microsoft MVP, PnP team member, architect at Sympraxis Consulting
- Vesa Nopanen (@vesanopanen), Microsoft MVP and principal consultant at Sulava Oy
- Sue Hanley (@susanhanley), SharePoint MVP, portal, KM, and SharePoint consultant
- David Patrick (@DavidEPatrick), Office Servers & Services MVP, user group organizer, subject matter expert with DSA, Inc.
- Alan Eardley (@al_eardley), former MVP, modern work and security technical architect at Microsoft
- Alexander Holmeset (@AlexHolmeset), Microsoft MVP and senior cloud consultant at CloudWay
- Dux Raymond Sy (@meetdux), Microsoft Regional Director, SharePoint MVP, and Chief Brand Officer at AvePoint
- Adam Deltinger (@deltanr1), Microsoft MVP and senior consultant @Atea Sverige
- Michael Plettner (@plemich), Microsoft MVP, co-founder and ceo bei in2success GmbH
- John White (@diverdown1964), dual SharePoint and Data Platform MVP, cto at UnlimitedViz and tyGraph
- Tracy Van der Schyff (@tracyvds), Office Servers and Services MVP and principal at The GUIDstuff
- Stacy Deere-Strole (@sldeere), SharePoint MVP and owner of Focal Point Solutions
- John Peluso (@johnconnected), Microsoft Regional Director, and chief product officer at AvePoint
- Adam Ball (@AdamCBall), co-founder of COUCUG, Teams and Skype for Business MVP
- Hal Hostetler (@TVWizard), Microsoft MVP and senior field engineer and social media coordinator for Roland, Schorr & Tower
- Ed Senez (@edsenez), president at UnlimitedViz and tyGraph
- Virgil Carroll (@vcmonkey), head monkey at High Monkey
- Darrell Webster (@DarrellaaS), Office Apps & Services MVP and co-founder REgarding365.com
- Theresa (Eller) Lubelski (@SharePointMadam), SharePoint consultant at Constellation Solutions
- Galen Keene (@sdkeene), consultant and collaboration architect, managing partner at Butterfly Technologies
- Eric Riz (@rizinsights), SharePoint MVP and ceo of Empty Cubicle
- Alex Terentiev (@alexaterentiev), Office Development MVP, member of the PnP team, solution architect and developer for SharePointalist
- Mike Maadarani (@mikemaadarani), Office Apps & Services MVP, cloud solution architect at MCM Consulting
- Wes Preston (@idubbs), SharePoint MVP, evangelist, and owner at TrecStone
- Eric Overfield (@ericoverfield), Microsoft RD & SharePoint MVP, founder of PixelMill
- Seb Matthews (@sebmatthews), consultant, entrepreneur, evangelist, freemason, world traveler
- Kevin McDonnell (@kevmcdonk), solutions architect at CPS
- Sascha Fredrich (@saschaF80), IT consultant of Microsoft solutions at bei Bechtle AG
- Kurt Kragh Sørensen (@KurtKragh), intranet consultant and owner of IntraTeam.com
- Sharon Weaver (@sharoneweaver), Microsoft Regional Director, consultant, trainer and ceo of Smarter Consulting
- Norm Young (@stormin_30), Office Apps & Services MVP, director of collaborative analytics at UnlimitedViz
- Treb Gatte (@marqueeinsights), Business Solutions MVP, international speaker/man of mystery at Marquee Insights
- Eli Robillard (@erobillard), SharePoint MVP, musician, fly-fisher, collaboration technology guy
- Patrick Curran (@pcfromdc), federal cto at Planet Technologies
- Thomas Stensitzki (@stensitzki), Office Apps & Services MVP and owner of Granikos GmbH & Co. KG
- Suzanne George (@spgenie), Microsoft Regional Director, MCTS, and chief architect for collaboration services at Cognizant
- Tobiasz Koprowski (@KoprowskiT), Data Platform MVP, founder and consultant at Shadowland Consulting
- and your host, Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet), Microsoft MVP & RD, #CollabTalk founder, Microsoft gtm director at AvePoint
If you would like to be included on one of these panels, please drop me a line via email, LinkedIn, or Twitter. And thank you again to tyGraph for your support of these CollabTalk tweetjams! And finally, if you are interested in being a sponsor of a future tweetjam, please contact me.
We’ll be back in late June with another tweetjam, so be sure to follow me (@buckleyplanet) for news and updates.
[…] In this discussion, Wes and I talked about the underlying people, process and technology influences on collaboration and productivity, focusing on the 7 questions covered by the tweetjam, which you can find at https://www.buckleyplanet.com/2021/05/productivity-another-collabtalk-tweetjam-and-teamsnation.html […]