Office 365 Productivity Tips “July Jostle”
The 14th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on July 30th, with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘July Jostle’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Customize recent Word Documents using Pin [5:32]
- Decluttering your Microsoft Teams list of workspaces [10:01]
- Giving people Praise in Microsoft Teams [13:02]
- Create Parent-Child Documents within Word [15:57]
- Delay sending Outlook responses [22:20]
- Getting notified when you do a “mass deletion” in SharePoint Online or OneDrive [26:07]
- Proper case names in Excel [31:27]
- Adding an email as a task in Outlook and To-Do [34:08]
- Send attachments as links in Outlook [41:07]
- Copying a plan in Planner [44:55]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to register for our next event taking place on Monday, August 26th, 2019 at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern. Click on the image below to register. Hope to see you there!
[…] Jostle,” July 30th, 2019 [blog | video | […]
[…] again here. This tip comes from the Microsoft support archives, and was one that I shared in the July 2019 Productivity Tips webinar, which you can watch in its entirety or download the slides, or jump to this exact tip […]