Why can’t I add my OneNote notebook to a Teams channel? #M365AMA
In this episode, the #M365AMA panel discusses the following community question:
“Anyone else having a problem with OneNote in Teams? I have some OneNote notebooks in different Teams and different channels. It’s been working fine. Now, for some reason, I’m having 2 problems: If I click the tab in the channel to view the notebook, it won’t load. I can still see it in my desktop app, and also in SharePoint, but not in the channel view. I also cannot add a OneNote notebook tab to a channel. When I click the + sign to add it, and click on it, the Save button is greyed out. Any ideas? It’s been fine in the past.”
Check out the discussion here:
Participating in this discussion were:
- Christian Buckley @buckleyplanet
- Shari Oswald @shortcutshari
- Max Fritz @maxafritz
- Kirsty McGrath @kirstymcgrath13
- Hal Hostetler @TVWizard
Some relevant notes/links shared by the team:
- Need to know what version she’s using.
- Has the app been blocked?
- Check out the troubleshooting guides [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/clear-teams-cache?msclkid=6c93a6f3c67a11ec87659bc7551e5f8f]