Adding a Plug for Office Hours
Office (365) Hours is a twice-monthly series that runs on the first and third Wednesday morning each month at 11am eastern in which I sit down with one or more experts for a deep dive into a Microsoft 365-related topic. You can find past episodes on the AvePoint blog and YouTube using the #o365hours hashtag, or you can visit our dedicated page at https://avept.it/o365hours
Past episodes have featured a wide range of topics, including:
- Extending Microsoft Lists with Microsoft’s Mark Kashman (@mkashman)
- Microsoft Viva and Ally.io with Microsoft MVP Paul Keijzers (@KbWorks)
- Citizen Development and the Power Platform with Microsoft MVP Rene Modery (@modery)
- Microsoft 365 Compliance with Microsoft’s Erica Toelle (@ericatoelle)
- What is Microsoft Doing to Improve SharePoint Search? with Microsoft RD & MVP Eric Overfield (@ericoverfield)
- The Microsoft 365 Principles of Retention with Microsoft MVP Joanne Klein (@joannecklein)
- The Role of Information Architecture in Microsoft Viva with Microsoft MVP Sue Hanley (@susanhanley)
- and many more!
If you have not already registered, be sure to sign up at https://avept.it/o365hours to receive notifications about upcoming episodes.
Here is what is coming up in April and May:
April 6th – What Does Learning Look Like in the Hybrid Workplace?
In the episode, I’ll be joined by Microsoft MVP and Managing Director of OnPoint Solutions, Kirsty McGrath (@kirstymcgrath13) to discuss changes in the learning space due to the pandemic, and what learning models will look like in the new hybrid organization.
April 20th – Personal Case Study: Managing Diabetes using the Power Platform
In this episode, I’ll be joined by Microsoft MVP and Associate Director & Power Platform Practice Lead at Protiviti, Haniel Croitoru (@hcroitoru) to discuss using the Power Platform to solve business and technical problems, and how he leveraged the technology to create an app to help his daughter.
May 4th – Minimizing Power Platform Sprawl
In this episode, I’ll be joined by Microsoft MVP and President of Focal Point Solutions, LLC, Stacy Deere-Strole (@sldeere), and Richard Toland (@rrtoland), Chief Technology Officer at Focal Point, to discuss the proliferation of Power Platform solutions, and what organizations can do to enforce governance of these solutions.
I hope you can join us for these informative and timely topics about the technology you and your company use every day. And once again — please register so that you’ll get the reminders!
Better yet, if you would like to be a guest on my series, please ping me! Always interested in filling out the content schedule 🙂