Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips “November Nexus”
The 25th webinar in the Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips series took place on November 24th, 2020 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called the “November Nexus” with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Create Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams [6:32]
- Turning off message preview in Microsoft Teams chat notifications [12:57]
- Scheduling page publishing in SharePoint Online [19:26]
- Quickly gather feedback in Teams meetings with polls [24:26]
- Add your Personal Calendar to your Outlook work account [31:23]
- Transferring a Microsoft Teams meeting to another device [37:17]
- Creating a new list from an existing list in SharePoint Online [41:49]
- More control and visibility with Outlook meeting invites [46:13]
- Highlight part of an email and add it as a task in Outlook [51:19]
- Grouping your contacts in Microsoft Teams [56:39]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to catch our upcoming events — with the next Productivity Tips webinar scheduled for December 29th (December Dust-Up). Keep watching this space for updates, or follow my on Twitter at @buckleyplanet
[…] in the most recent (November 2020) Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips webinar, which you can find on the blog, on the CollabTalk YouTube channel, or jump to this specific tip in the video by clicking […]