Office 365 Productivity Tips “Summer Scuffle”
The 13th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on June 20th, with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘Summer Scuffle’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Make time for outstanding tasks with Insights for Outlook [5:04]
- Using the Announcements post in Teams [8:45]
- Seeing a weekly calendar view in the Outlook mobile app [13:27]
- Planner and To-Do integration [16:08]
- Get tricky acronyms definitions automatically in Word [21:07]
- Using the Notes feature in Outlook [24:53]
- Checking for gender-inclusivity when using Word [29:39]
- Share and co-author documents with LinkedIn connections [34:13]
- Sketch your message in Windows 10 Email app [40:23]
- Sorting a list of content in Word [44:12]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to register for our next event taking place on Tuesday, July 30th, 2019 at 9am Pacific / 10pm Eastern. Click on the image below to register. Hope to see you there!